Oracle BI and Hyperion EPM Demo Images on Windows
Oracle's Business Intelligence Challenge To Go (BIC2g) demo environment has been extended to the Windows operating system through an exclusive arrangement with Vlamis Software Solutions, Microsoft, and Oracle. In the December 2010 image, the BIC2g image uses Microsoft Windows Server 2008 64-bit as the operating system and the Oracle software has been updated to the latest releases as of November 2010. This is built in a virtual machine that contains a complete demonstration and training environment with data sets and demonstration scripts to support customer demos. It's also an ideal platform to support proofs of concept. They are available for purchase by Oracle Partner Network members.
The BIC2g:December_2010 is available as VMware image that includes an OEM license for Windows Server 2008 Standard Edition.
Contains more than 80 Gigabytes of content including:
- Oracle Database (v184.108.40.206 )
- Oracle DB Client (v220.127.116.11)
- Oracle Data Integrator (v10.1.3.6)
- Oracle Weblogic Server (v10.3.2.0)
- SOA (v18.104.22.168.0)
- Universal Content Manager (v22.214.171.124.0) NEW IN THIS IMAGE
- APEX (v4.0.1) NEW IN THIS IMAGE
- Oracle BI Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) 11g NEW IN THIS IMAGE
- Oracle BI Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) (v10.1.3.4.1)
- Oracle OBIEE - BI Office Plug-in (v10.1.3.4.1)
- Oracle OBIEE - BI Publisher Desktop (v10.1.3.4.1)
- Oracle OBIEE - BI Publisher Office Plug-in (v10.1.3.4.1)
- Oracle OBIEE - Client Administration Tools (v10.1.3.4.1)
- ESG BI Application demo framework NEW IN THIS IMAGE
- Oracle Essbase Administration Services (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Essbase Analytics Link for Oracle HFM NEW IN THIS IMAGE
- Oracle Essbase Client (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Essbase Integration Services (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Essbase Integration Services Client (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Essbase Provider Services (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Essbase Server (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Essbase Smart View Visual Explorer (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Essbase Studio (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Essbase Studio Client (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Calculation Manager (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Crystal Ball (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Data Relationship Management, Fusion Edition (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Disclosure Management (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management Architect (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Enterprise (v6.5.1)
- Oracle Hyperion ERPI (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management, Fusion Edition (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Management, Fusion Edition (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Foundation Services (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Foundation Services(Zola) (v126.96.36.199)
- Oracle Hyperion Offline Planning (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Performance Scorecard (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Planning (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management, Fusion Edition (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Reporting and Analysis Framework (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion SQR Studio (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Strategic Finance (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Web Analysis (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Hyperion Web Analysis Studio (v11.1.2)
- BI Apps (v9.7.5) NEW IN THIS IMAGE
- Oracle Integrated Margin Planning (v11.1.2)
- Oracle Integrated Operational Planning (v11.1.2)
- Java JDK / JRE (v1.6 Update 14)
- JDeveloper (v11)
- Oracle SQL Developer (v188.8.131.52)
- SQL Developer Data Modeler (v2.0.0 Build 570)
- Microsoft Server 2008 Standard Edition 64-bit
- Microsoft Office (v2007) Trial
- Internet Explorer (v8)
For more information on the specific demonstrations in this BIC2g image, visit Oracle's BIC2G site.
Before the availability of this program, partners had to install and configure all of the software and load demos manually. These demo VMs greatly simplify the construction of a demo environment. All you need to do is install the VMware Player/Server software, and load the VM purchased from Vlamis Software. The virtual machine has everything you need to run the demonstration within the VM. Although the VMs can be configured to connect to the internet, it is not necessary to connect to the internet to give demonstrations to customers.
The Virtual Machine software is delivered by way of a download. The Microsoft licence key and the download links will be e-mailed to you once your order has been processed. This will take 1 to 2 business days. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for physical delivery of your Microsoft License, longer if you are outside of the continental US. A current Oracle Partner Network membership is required before purchases can be processed.
Support for installing and configuring the image is available through e-mail only. Please send all support requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
System Requirements Please read!
This image is based on the 64-bit version of Microsoft Server 2008 Standard Edition. You must have a recent and VT enabled processor. You must test the hardware that you intend to install this image on to ensure that it is compatible. VMware has provided a 64-bit compatibility utility to test your hardware to ensure that the BIC2g image will be able to run.
Please review the VMware document titled "Hardware and firmware requirements for 64bit guest operating systems" for more information regarding 64-bit OS hardware requirements.
- Quad-Core Intel i5 or i7 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 100GB Internal 3.0 SATA Drive
- Modern multi-core CPU that is 64-bit VM compatible
- 4 GB RAM
- 80 GB of unfragmented free disk space
- Any VMware-supported version of Windows or Linux. Please note that the host OS can be either 32-bit or 64-bit.