Store once, read anywhere - using Oracle OLAP data in multiple BI clients
- Tue, Feb 5, 2013 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM PST
Join us for our webinar series on connecting to Oracle OLAP from the following BI clients:
SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for OLAP with Simba XMLA for Oracle
9:00 a.m PST (11:00 a.m. CST or 12:00 p.m. EST)
IBM Cognos with Simba XMLA for Oracle
9:30 a.m PST (11:30 a.m. CST or 12:30 p.m. EST)
Microsoft Excel with Simba XMLA for Oracle
10:00 a.m PST (12:00 p.m. CST or 1:00 p.m. EST)
Hear how some major customers in manufacturing, telecoms, and entertainment industries implemented analytic solutions using Oracle OLAP and Simba's Solutions for Oracle. The webinars will include live demos and customer case studies.
- See how Oracle OLAP cubes enable you to do new, powerful types of analysis in your familiar BI applications
- See how ad-hoc querying and data analysis can be performed directly on your Oracle OLAP cubes
- See how users can interactively build reports, drill into details and slice and dice data
- See how connectivity can be established without the need to install any software on the client machine
Our customers have used Simba's solutions to capitalize on their existing investments in their front-end BI clients and their Oracle databases. Because the back-end is built on the secure and scalable Oracle database, and the front-end is built on users' existing tools, both IT and business analysts are happy.