Join us September 11 and 12 in KC for Oracle University's comprehensive 2-day introduction to this powerful analytic tool. Data Mining is the process of automatically sifting through data to uncover previously hidden patterns, identify causal relationships, discover new insights, and make predictions about the future. It helps answer business questions like:
- Which customers should we target?
- Which corrective actions should we make and how much are our potential savings?
- Which activities are the most important influencers to our key performance indicators?
- What outcomes are most likely and which investments most attractive?
- Who are our most effective sales persons and what is the best way to segment our customers and assign them to the salesforce?
Oracle's Data Mining option provides powerful data mining algorithms that run as native SQL functions for in-database model building and model deployment saving organizations tremendous amounts of time and money over traditional data mining toolsets. Users of the Oracle Data Mining feature can build, evaluate, share, and deploy predictive analytics methodologies. - Oracle Advanced Analytics website
This course covers the basic concepts of data mining and teaches students how to leverage the predictive analytical power of the Oracle Database Data Mining option by using Oracle Data Miner 11g Release 2. Students learn how to explore the data graphically, build and evaluate multiple data mining models, apply Oracle Data Mining models to new data, and deploy Oracle Data Mining's predictions and insights throughout the enterprise.
Tim Vlamis, Consultant
Vlamis Software Solutions, Inc.
September 11 and 12, 2013
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily
Lunch will be provided
5125 Roe Blvd, Ste 150
Roeland Park, Kansas 66205
To register for this two-day event, send email to: email@example.com
Please provide number of attendees.
Accommodation options: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for options