If you are having trouble reading this, please see "http://www.ioug.org/p/cm/ld/fid=869" for the information.
Please help us get the word out and forward this email and web page to people you think might be interested in this great conference!
Six Great Reasons for
Oracle Big Data, Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Spatial, and Data Warehousing Professionals to
Attend the Oracle BIWA Summit Jan 27-29, 2015 at Oracle HQ
Learn Come learn what others in your industry are doing. Hear presentations from customers like you who have implemented Oracle technologies and learn from their success and the challenges they faced.
Access Enjoy unmatched access to Oracle Development Senior Management, technical professionals and leaders from every facet of Oracle Big Data, Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Spatial, and Data Warehousing. Come hear from
· Doug Cutting, Chief Architect, Cloudera and founder of numerous successful open source projects
· Matthew Bradley, Oracle SVP, Product Development, EPM Applications
· Ken Inman, Vice President of Analytics, Neustar
· Andy Mendelsohn, Oracle Executive Vice President, Database Server Technologies
· Neil Mendelson, Oracle Vice President, Product Management, Big Data and Advanced Analytics
· …and Many More!
Experts Benefit from the expertise of some of the world’s leading authorities in Oracle Big Data, Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Spatial, and Data Warehousing technologies.
· Tom Kyte, Oracle Architect and author of the extremely popular “Ask Tom” resource
· Steve Feuerstein, Oracle Architect and author of Oracle PL/SQL Programming and other books
· 10 Oracle ACEs and ACE Directors including Mark Rittman, Stewart Bryson, Dan Vlamis, Brendan Tierney and many more authors and popular bloggers
· …and Many More!
Networking Expand your peer network and meet people you can turn to for technical guidance, ideas and strategic insights for years to come.
Value Managed by the BIWA SIG of IOUG, the BIWA Summit is run as a non-profit by customers and other users like you who want to learn technical skills and tips rather than hear marketing and sales pitches. Draw from a 5-track BIWA Summit’15 Agenda with nearly 70 total sessions including 2-hour Hands on Labs with Oracle software running on the Cloud and discussions with Oracle experts—to gain more value than any other industry event.
Best Practices Discover innovations and learn best practices from novel and interesting Oracle “BIWA” technology use cases and solutions that can make an impact on your programs today.
This year the summit will join forces with Oracle Spatial Summit 2015 and the Northern California Oracle Users Group (NoCOUG), one of the oldest Oracle user groups in the world, bringing everyone together under one roof. Sponsored by the Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG) Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Advanced Analytics (BIWA) special interest group (SIG) and the IOUG Spatial SIG, the event includes featured sessions hosted by industry leaders, case studies, education sessions, hands-on labs, and networking events.
"The summit offers an unparalleled chance for like-minded users, developers, and product experts to really focus on current trends, share novel and interesting use cases, and come away with a stronger professional network as well as valuable, hands-on skills"
- Andy Mendelsohn, Oracle’s Executive Vice President of Database Server Technologies.
Transform to Learn more and register at Oracle BIWA Summit 2015.