Join Dan Vlamis, Oracle ACE Director, as he breaks down the exciting new features in Data Visualization Desktop 2.0 (internally known as 12.2.2) and 188.8.131.52 release of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, available starting October, 2016 from Oracle.
Expect a fast-paced presentation with live demos of DVD and OBIEE on a new SampleApp image, on as many of the new features as time allows including:
• Improved data prep with Data Flows
• New more intuitive pages for creating data sources
• 25+ new data sources
• New smart insights feature to help you better understand data
• 8 new visualizations
• New BI Ask feature
• Multiple Canvases added with easier to use interface
• Printing, email and export to pdf and PowerPoint options
• New SDK for developing 1st Class Custom Visualizations
• Export/Import Visual Analyzer projects
• Single sign-on to Visual Analyzer
Just like our previous demonstrations of new BI releases (see www.vlamis.com/obiwebinars for a list), we will give a live demonstration of as many of these features as we have time for.
DVD 12.2.2 and OBIEE 184.108.40.206. New Features Webinar is scheduled for Tuesday November 22, 2016 at 11:00AM Central. The replay of this webinar is now available.