Vlamis Software Solutions has multiple sessions accepted for BIWA Summit 2017. BIWA Summit takes place from January 31 - February 2, 2017 at Oracle headquarters in Redwood Shores, CA.
The following sessions will be presented this year:
- Data Visualization for Oracle BI 12c and Visual Analyzer - Tim Vlamis and Dan Vlamis
- Business Analytics in the Oracle 12.2 Database: Analytic Views - Dan Vlamis and Cathye Pendley
- Data Visualization at SoundExchange - A Case Study - Cathye Pendley and Olly Wray
- From Zero to Oracle BI Cloud Administrator Hero - Jonathan Clark and Arthur Dayton
- Moving Virtual Machines to the Cloud (and Back) Painlessly? - Arthur Dayton and Dan Vlamis
- Clustering Data with Oracle Data Mining and Oracle Business Intelligence - Tim Vlamis
- Forecasting and Time Series Analysis in Oracle Business Intelligence - Tim Vlamis and Dan Vlamis
- Oracle BI at Jet Propulsion Laboratory - Dan Vlamis and Cathye Pendley
- Deploy Custom Maps in OBIEE for Free - Arthur Dayton and Dan Vlamis
- Learn Predictive Analytics in 2 hours!! Oracle Data Miner Hands on Lab - Charlie Berger, Tim Vlamis, Brendan Tierney, and Karl Rexer
We are very excited to have the opportunity to present at BIWA Summit 2017! Looking forward to seeing you at Oracle headquarters!