BIWA Summit returns in March of 2018 with a new name! This year the BIWA SIG has re-branded their flagship event as the "Analytics and Data Summit" to better encompass the technologies and strategies that will be covered. The Analytics and Data Summit is the premier conference focused exclusively on analytics, business intelligence, data warehousing, and machine learning/predictive analytics. Attendees include a mixture of Oracle customers including, IT, executives, functional business users, consultants, and Oracle Product Management. If you are looking to network with passionate experts, this is your conference!
Analytics and Data Summit will take place from March 20 - 22 at the Oracle Conference Center at Oracle Headquarters in Redwood City, California. The full schedule for this event is available now.
Vlamis Software Solutions will be involved in the following presentations:
Tuesday, March 20
- 11:15am - Rm 104 "Architecting for Analytics" presented by Dan Vlamis and Mike Caskey
- 1:10pm - Bldg 500 "Hands on Lab: Machine Learning 101 with Oracle Data Miner and ADWC's Machine Learning Notebook" presented by Charlie Berger, Karl Rexer, and Tim Vlamis
- 3:35pm - Bldg 500 "Hands on Lab: Property Graph 101 for the Completely Clueless" presented by Arthur Dayton and Cathye Pendley
Wednesday, March 21
- 11:10am - Auditorium "Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics in the Oracle Analytics Cloud" presented by Tim Vlamis
- 3:25pm - Auditorium "Level Up -- The Technologies you Need to Learn to Stay Relevant in Analytics" presented by Charlie Berger, Stewart Bryson, Arthur Dayton, Nick Salem, Wayne Van Sluys, and Tim Vlamis
Thursday, March 22
- 9:50am - Auditorium "Sensing, Seeing, and Showing: Visualizing Data in Oracle Analytics Cloud" presented by Dan Vlamis and Tim Vlamis
- 2:30pm - Rm 102 "Key Take-Aways in Exploring Oracle Cloud to Modernize BI and Analytics" presented by Eshwari Mulpuru and Tim Vlamis
More information is available on our Presentations Page.
Registration is open at http://analyticsanddatasummit.org/register/.