Typical job duties include:
- Assist in developing requirements for BI systems, analytic systems, and data warehouses
- Assist in designing BI systems, analytic systems, and data warehouses
- Work on proposals for new systems
- Create reports, dashboards and other presentation objects for BI systems
- Install and maintain Vlamis' internal databases and systems
- Work with beta software
- Present at Oracle conferences
This position possesses a strong career development path potential.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience in technology
- 1+ year of experience with data warehouses or Business Intelligence
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Based near major airport
- Access to home office (or office in Liberty, MO)
- Presentation skills
- Positive attitude, analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and self-initiative are required
- Excellent communication skills - Ability to speak and write in English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
- Need to be technically capable and able to learn new computer concepts
- Experience and/or Oracle certification with some of the following is a plus: Oracle Analytic Cloud, Oracle BI, BI Applications, ETL tools, Oracle DB, Oracle Data Integrator
Cover letters must include a summary of how the candidate’s specific experience and expertise relate to this position.
To apply for the position of Staff Consultant, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Updated: August 31, 2018