Technical support is provided for the installation of the virtual demonstration environment and starting of the virtual machine and the Oracle software. We do not provide support of the individual demonstrations. WE DO NOT PROVIDE PHONE SUPPORT. Support is limited to email correspondence with firstname.lastname@example.org. We need to have as much information as possible so we can try and provide you a timely solution to the problem. Please include the following information with any support request:
- The version of the BIC2G image. "Oracle BIC2g: BI & EPM June 2009 Option 2" for example.
- What virtualization software and version. MS Virtual Server 2005, VMWare Workstation 6.5, etc.
- Host memory capacity and Virtual Machine memory settings. Host 3GB / VM set to 2.1GB
- Network settings. NAT, Bridged, etc. See this PDF document.
- Can you connect to the internet from withing VM?
- Please provide details of the problem and include the steps followed, and screen captures or complete text of any errors encountered.
Oracle has provided dedicated OTN forums for both demo environments: